Float Menu Pro - Sub Menu Style
The group of basic parameters for determining the settings of the submenu display:
- sub position – sets the type of submenu items placement regarding the main button. It assumes 3 variants of dependence:
- under – sub-items are placed under the main element of the panel. Creates the effect of "drop" buttons;
- side – all submenus are advanced in front of the main menu;
- circular – sub-items are displayed in the semicircle relative to the main button.
- sub space – specifies the indents between dependent menu items;
- sub effect – sets the effect of the appearance of the submenu on the page;
- sub speed – determines the speed of the animation when the sub-items are displayed.